top of page

Need help with utility bills or taxes?

PSE and NUD offer financial assistance for eligible Kenmore residents

Puget Sound Energy and Northshore Utility District both offer financial assistance to eligible Kenmore residents. Application for assistance is easy. For NUD there are a number of assistance programs on their assistance webpage. To see if you are eligible for at discount, apply at the PSE Discount Page.

Puget Sound Energy Bill Discount Program Income-eligible customers can now reduce their PSE energy bills by up to 45% a month through the Bill Discount program. Applying for the program is easy. No income documentation or social security number is required to apply. To see if you are eligible before applying, just go to By answering three questions, using the program’s widget - household size, county of residency and household income - you will instantly learn if you are eligible for an energy discount.

Northshore Utility District (NUD) Assistance Programs If you are facing financial hardship and unable to pay your utility bill, you may request utility bill assistance from NUD's Low Income Discount Program or there is assistance available through a variety of local agencies. Learn more here.

Property tax help for seniors and people with disabilities

Washington State law provides two tax benefit programs for senior citizens and people with disabilities: property tax exemptions (including surface water utility fees) and property tax deferrals. Seniors, persons with disabilities, and disabled veterans may qualify for a reduction in property taxes if they meet the eligibility requirements of age 61 or older or disability status with an income below the limit threshold of $58,423.

5 views0 comments


bottom of page